Our Latest Projects
Greenwood, NE is a small village located in Cass County, Nebraska, between Omaha and Lincoln. With a population of just over 600 people, Greenwood offers a peaceful and tight-knit community feel. The website we built for this community provides the citizens and visitors an easy to navigate hub of information, local businesses, recent news, legal forms, and more.
- Registered and manage Greenwood’s official .gov Domain Name
- Leverage CDN and Web Application Firewall to harden security
- Automatic Google Calendar integration for community events
- Configured easy access so the Greenwood administrator(s) can add board agendas and notes
Mather Trucking Inc.
Mather Trucking started back in 1989, when Don Mather Sr. set out to provide his customers with a name they can always rely on. Working his way up from a one guy / one truck operation, Mather Trucking now maintains over 30 trucks and logs over 3,000,000 miles annually.
- Custom responsive website design that matches the existing fonts and branding colors they have used since the establishment of the company, while maintaining a modern look and feel
- Interactive service area map showing visitors where Mather Trucking operates
- Site forms specifically tailored for information that is useful for their team, including a Quote form to get shipment information and the Careers form for accepting applications
- Photo gallery showcasing Mather’s fleet in action, highlighting the different types of shipments they handle and the regions they operate in
Real Estate Services
Realcorp’s full site redesign was developed to spotlight their expertise and expand their reach for bigger clients. It also equipped them with a way to easily share industry news and updates for their expanding business!
- Researched and collaborated on new site visuals including videos, photos, and site-specific branding
- Developed multiple site forms to allow for new client inquiries and potential new hire applications
- Easily editable Team and News/Resources sections to allow for quick edits with our PitStop feature (included in every Website Management Plan)
Belly Up BBQ
Restaurants / Food
Mmmm, what’s that smell? Belly Up BBQ has been serving up delicious BAR-B-QUE across Omaha and the surrounding areas since 2020. VISITOR WARNING: this website is guaranteed to make you hungry!
- Crafted responsive website using imagery provided by business owner and their graphic designer
- Implemented an online ordering platform to facilitate take out / delivery orders, as well as T-shirts and other products
- Provide ongoing support, hosting, and DNS management for the website
Angie Kriz and the Polkatoons
Angie Kriz and the Polkatoons entertain crowds all across the Midwest with polka music. This custom website was crafted to narrate their story, sell their CDs, and most importantly, inform their fanbase on where they can find the next polka party.
- Created a beautiful website design that features one of the band’s music videos as the background, and amplifies their already-established branding from their CDs and merchandise
- eCommerce capabilities for selling albums
- Automatic synchronization between the band’s Google Calendar and the website, with custom filters to exclude private and tentative dates
- Robust form for event bookings, intended to gather every detail regarding the event so they can quickly determine if the date/time will work for all band members
Protect Our Villages at Aviano Resources
Protect Our Villages at Aviano Resources (POVAR), a non-profit, reached out to us to develop a web presence to emphasize their cause. Their site now serves as an easy way for their members to get updates, and for new members to join their group!
- Designed full logo, branding, and responsive website for their non-profit
- Developed an email subscription sign-up form for new and existing members to stay in the loop with important meeting info
- Collaborated to create multiple web pages to communicate facts and visuals of their cause while keeping the anonymity of their members